Microsoft System Center Service Manager was developed to be a flexible platform for automating and adapting IT Service Management best practices to your organization’s requirements. It provides built-in processes based on industry best practices for incident and problem resolution, change control, and compliance management.
Through the power of its integrated platform, Service Manager automatically connects knowledge and information from System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, and Active Directory Domain Services.
Service Manager delivers IT services that are:
- Integrated. Service Manager seamlessly integrates and unifies knowledge, process, and activities across the Microsoft platform.
- Efficient and Responsive. Service Manager reduces support costs while improving responsiveness to end users and reducing the time to resolution in the datacenter.
- Business Aligned. Service Manager optimizes resources to align to the business goals, support compliance, and quickly adapt to the ever-changing business requirements.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· Windows PowerShell
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Apply price sheets to VMM clouds
· Create chargeback reports
· Pivot by cost center, VMM clouds, Pricesheets