WebLog Expert description
Powerful web log analyzer
WebLog Expert is a lightweight utility that you can use to extract a large amount of information and generate the site's activity statistics.
It gives you information about file access statistics, paths through the site, information about referring pages, search engines, browsers, operating systems, errors, and more.
WebLog Expert generates HTML-based reports with tables and charts. The application supports log files of Apache and IIS servers and can read GZ and ZIP compressed logs.
WebLog Expert can also download logs via FTP and HTTP, upload reports via FTP or send them via e-mail. Other features include the multithreaded DNS lookup, built-in scheduler, IP to country mapping, tracked files reports, and more.
Here are some key features of "WebLog Expert":
· Activity statistics: daily, by hours of the day, by days of the week, by weeks and by months
· Access statistics: statistics for pages, files, images, directories, queries, view time, entry pages, exit pages, bounces, paths through the site, file types, virtual domains and load balanced servers
· Information about visitors: hosts, top-level domains, countries, states, cities, organizations, authenticated users, screen resolutions, color depths and languages
· Referrers: referring sites, URLs, search engines (including information about search phrases and keywords)
· Browsers, operating systems and spiders statistics
· Information about errors: error types, detailed error information
· Hit (log entry) filters: host, requested file, query, referrer, status code, method, OS, browser, spider, user agent, day of the week, hour of the day, country, state, city, organization, authenticated user, virtual domain
· Supports Apache (Combined and Common) and IIS 4/5/6/7/8 logs
· Automatically detects the log format
· Can read GZ and ZIP compressed logs
· Can analyze logs from load balanced servers
· Can download logs via FTP and HTTP
· Log cache for downloaded log files
· Can create HTML (sample), PDF (sample) and CSV (sample) reports
· Built-in web server (sample report) - requires .NET Framework 4
· Supports report translation
· Page title retrieval
· Can upload reports via FTP and send via e-mail (SMTP or MAPI)
· Internet connection
· Web browser
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Several bugs in dynamic HTML reports fixed
| ||Softpedia guarantees that WebLog Expert 220.127.116.11 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |