ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server description
Send, receive and automate low / high volume SMS messages
ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server was developed as a powerful framework for SMS messaging. The tool will enable companies to send, receive and process SMS- and e-mail messages.
The framework is designed to support virtually any scenario where low and high volume SMS and e-mail messaging is required.
ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server manages to provide an SMS Mobile Messaging Server API for any programming language.
You can make your own custom SMS voting system, SMS reservation system, a system to query an article database, Active Directory notification system etc.
Here are some key features of "ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server":
· Database oriented - Messages are stored in a central database (MS Access, MS SQL or MySQL)
· Programming Interface - Programming interface with samples for .NET, VB, C++, Java, Delphi and more
· SMSSend and Receive SMS messages on multiple communication lines simultaneously
· Support for GSM Modems and GSM phones (GSM 07.05 and GSM 07.07 specifications) for low-volume messaging
· Support for SMPP-compliant SMSC centers (SMPP 3.x) for high-volume messaging, according to Industry Standard SMPP 3.x for external and internal connections
· Support for multiple SMPP/SMSC connections and multiple GSM modems/phones running simultaneously
· Support for multi-numbering formats
· Support for multi-part messages, to allow messages longer than 160 characters
· Support for SMS delivery verification
· Support for Unicode, to support foreign languages like Chinese, Turkisch, etc.
· Support for WAP Push messages and WAP Bookmark messages
· Support for traffic limitations (maximum number of SMS messages per day)
· Full TAPI (Windows Telephony) support
· Incoming SMS messages are stored in a central, vendor-independent message database (default: MS Access)
· Outgoing SMS messages are fetched from the message database and sent through an available GSM/SMPP communication channel
· All SMS communications can be viewed real-time using the SMS Messaging Monitor application
· E-mailSend and Receive e-mail messages on multiple network connections simultaneously
· Native SMTP- and POP3 support
· Incoming e-mail messages are stored in a central message database (default: MS Access)
· Outgoing e-mail messages are fetched from the message database and sent through an available SMTP communication channel
· All E-mail communications can be viewed real-time using the SMS Messaging Monitor application
· DatabaseAll configuration information is stored in a central, vendor independent database. An MS Access based configuration is installed by default. SQL scripts are provided to streamline migration to MS SQL or any other vendor-independent database
· All incoming and outgoing messages is stored in a central, vendor independent database. An MS Access based message database is installed by default. SQL scripts are provided to streamline migration to MS SQL or any other vendor-independent database
· The SMS Messaging Server Manager enables you to define different views of the database
· An API is provided to allow custom scripting. The API provides full access to the Configuration Database and the Message Database
· ScriptingScripting plays a very important role in SMS Messaging Server. Each incoming message (SMS or e-mail) will be processed by the system
· VBScript is the default scripting language
· Each incoming message is processed by the system. Depending on the Script configuration in the Configuration Database, one or more VBScript programs are triggered to process the message
· The SMS Messaging Server API can be used in VBScript. A lot of sample code is included, showing how to use the API in VBScript
· Monitoring, Logging and Tracing
· The Monitor applications shows the real-time activity of the Channels; all modem operations and network operations (SMPP, POP3 and SMTP) can be viewed real-time
· Logging can be written to ASCII files, an MS Access database, MS SQL server or any other OLE-DB/ADO compliant database. Product is shipped with an Access database file that works out-of-the-box
· Maximum Log size is configurable.
· Message tracing allows you to see exactly what happened with a message, at what time. For instance, you can see at what time a message was received by a POP3 server, at what time it was received by SMS Messaging Server and at what time it was processed by the system
· CPU: 233MHz (x86) / 733MHz (x64) single core - (1.4GHz (x64) single core recommended)
· Memory: 512 MB (2GB recommended)
· Disk space: 10GB
· 30-day trial
· Allows you to send 10 messages for free and receive an unlimited number of messages