A portable SIP softphone based on PJSIP stack
MicroSIP allows you to make high quality VoIP calls (person-to-person or on regular telephones) via the open SIP protocol.
Now, you can register a SIP account and use it with MicroSIP. You'll get free person-to-person calls and cheap international calls.
You will be able to customize the application by setting the ring tone, as well as the speakers and microphone.
The portable version of the application can be found here.
Here are some key features of "MicroSIP":
· Extremely small footprint (3 MB) and RAM usage (< 10 MB) - written in C and C++ with minimal possible system resources usage
· Usability - user friendly in daily usage
· Functionality - voice, messaging, presence, video h264 and h263+
· Compatibility - strongly conform to SIP standards
· Voice quality - supports best voice codecs: speex/16000, speex/8000, speex/32000, iLBC/8000, GSM/8000, PCMU/8000, PCMA/8000, G722/8000
· Privacy - configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media
· Portability - stores setting in ini file
· Multi-language - included localization files for Russian, Ukrainian, German, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese, Finnish.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed incoming call window focus