ExamXML is a software that will compare and merge XML files.
The ExamXML was specially developed for comparing XML files. It can compare data from sources of many types such as XML and CSV files, SQL server with a possibility to manipulate elements.
The XML file may be found on the web page or FTP server. Enter the URL and you can compare XML data from WEB. During loading from SQL server the ExamXML is converting data into XML. Then these data can be saved as XML file.
It produces comparisons very quickly and provides several options for comprehensive comparison using a Key XML element. Reloading files after changing any of these options is not necessary.
There are possibilities to save differences and common elements after comparison. The ExamXML can merge XML files.
During comparison it can ignore specified XML elements by content or by attributes. After comparisons there are possibilities to synchronize elements, replace one element into opposite a tree and replace elements.
ExamXML can ceasily onvert CSV to XML and XML to CSV.
Color highlighting shows the changes so that you can view exactly which attributes and elements have been added, modified or deleted.
This program can compare several files and not just one pair of XML files. Displaying XML documents and differences between documents in visual interactive Tree makes the ExamXML easy to use for beginners and advanced users.
The program validates XML documents against DTD/XML schema while loading the file. Normalization of dates and numeric fields makes comparison independent of formats of dates and numbers. There are possibilities to round digital fields at normalization.
The program offers drag-and-drop support and it can open XML file or a XML element with external application.
Here are some key features of "ExamXML":
· Visual and interactive displaying of the XML document in TreeView
· Displaying only different elements
· Downloading files from FTP servers and from Web pages
· Manipulation with XML elements, inserting and replacing XML elements
· Comparing data from sources of many types such as XML and CSV files, SQL server
· Import from SQL server, from Excel (CSV) and Export to Excel (CSV)
· Saving differences and common elements
· Merging XML files and synchronization XML elements
· Color highlighting differences down to the level of elements, words or attributes.
· Easy navigation through the differences
· Validating XML documents against DTD/XML Schema
· Opening XML file or XML element with external application
· Normalization of numeric fields with rounding
· Normalization of dates and times fields with omitting date or time portions
· Ignoring XML elements by specific attributes and by content of the elements
· Ignoring XML elements by condition
· 128M RAM
· 30 day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ADD: Add Output folder for diff xml files in FolderCMP
· ADD: Add filter to Result View in ExamDir