Hippo Animator is a highly-intuitive application that can be used to design great movies that can be posted on websites and will be compatible with 99% of currently available web browsers.
These browsers include Internet Explorer 6 to 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera.
No plugins, downloads or scripting knowledge is required. Movies are small, scalable, support alpha transparency and rotation.
With Hippo Animator you can simply create a movie animation and export it to HTML.
Here are some key features of "Hippo Animator":
· Flash, Silverlight and Java animation is usually not supported by phones and tablets. Hippo Animator supports iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Android to name a few.
· The movies automatically scale to fit any web browser size.
· Many HTML animation software packages use HTML5, which is great, but it only works in a small number of new web browsers.
· Hippo Animator supports web browsers like Firefox that don't support MP3.
· Load large images after the movie has loaded. Control the show using script commands to play, pause, go back and forward.
· You only need one line of code to add the animation to your own web pages. It's as simple as we can make it.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2 (minimum)
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Advanced mouse control, including mouse X,Y and mouse button.