Navigate through files easily. Use relevant autocompletion for everything in your code. Get notified about code problems on the fly.
Open an existing folder, check out the code from a VCS, or even specify your FTP to download and auto-sync your files with. You're going to be up and running in a few moments.
Here are some key features of "WebStorm":
· Validation and Quick-Fixes
· Show Content
· Zen Coding
· Show Applied Styles
· Extract Embedded Styles
· DOM-Based, Browser-Specific Completion
· Code Navigation and Usages Search
· Code Inspections and Quick-Fixes
· Extended Frameworks Support
More than Code:
· Batch Code Analysis
· Language Mixing/Injection
· FTP and Remote Files Synchronization
· Version Control Systems Integration
· Local History
· Intel Pentium III/800 MHz
· 512 MB free RAM
· 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Technologies
· WebStorm 6 supports TypeScript. You can now enjoy TypeScript syntax highlighting, on-the-fly error detection, and code completion.
· WebStorm 6 provides streamlined experience for the full development cycle with new languages such as TypeScript, CoffeeScript and Dart.
· Automatic compilation/transpilation of these higher-level languages into those recognized by the browsers on all platforms supported by the IDE. This also applies to modern CSS extensions such as LESS and Sass.
· Full-featured debugging of CoffeeScript, TypeScript or Dart with the help of source maps. If you have a minified JS, you can debug it with source maps as well.
Sass stylesheets are even more awesome in WebStorm 6, with the following features added:
· custom function definition, completion and renaming support
· highlighting for incorrect @-keyword
· support of nested properties, and more
· LESS support now includes code insight for mixins and many other improvements.
· Google Dart is now supported out of the...