D-ViewCam is the software that accompanies and complements the IP cameras from D-Link. The main console allows you to fully control the application and in no time you'll be able to build a home or small business surveillance system by using D-Link IP cameras and the latest features offered by the D-ViewCam application software.
Here are some key features of "D-ViewCam":
· D-ViewCam can automatically locate and add IP cameras in the local network.
· Storage management for recording files.
· Single and multiple video stream monitoring (up to 32 video channels).
· Two-way audio communication.
· Intelligent filter and search capabilities for scheduling recording and/or event recording.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support NAS—When the recording schedule to NAS has any interruption, the system will automatically choose another storage place and pup up an alarm message.
· Support NAS—Solve the problem that .rcd file won’t be created when recording with NAS.
· Setup.exe with D-Link company information.
· DCS-6815 Home invalid issue.
· DCS-6815 Preset value won’t sync with web UI
· Auto Scan can’t search DCS-6815 camera
· DCS-910/920 wrong MAC address
· DCS-5605/5635 Focus Near/Far opposite
· When export long video recording with audio, the system will discontinue because the memory too high.
· Use notify_streaming.cgi to replace io.cgi to get camera event.
· Disable UDP protocol alternative for VIVOTEK camera which don’t support UDP protocol.
· Playback “Show records” with wrong date info.
· Limit DCS-930/ 930L VGA resolution to 20 FPS.
· After modify model name of DCS-930/ 930L, DCS-100 can’t search DCS-930/ 930L model name.
· Show software version number in “About” information.
· Remove “Help...