With this program you can administer the content of your mobile phone from your home PC, including contacts, reminders and calls
A thing worth mentioning is the ability to make the whole application portable, which means you can copy it on an USB drive and take it with you wherever you go. This function can be selected before the installer starts, so be sure to decide whether you want it or not before it commences.
MyPhoneExplorer works with more than 700 mobile phones, including Android devices, so we've tested it with a K700, a pretty old-school phone, and everything worked just fine. In addition, we've tried the portable version and once again it performed flawlessly.
It covers the basics of phone management by providing access to both phone and SIM contacts, call logs, calendar, notes or alarms. MyPhoneExplorer also brings message maintenance capabilities to the table, as well as vital file management. Profile, Monitor and Memory status can also be accessed and configured.
Although some other programs of this kind are pretty difficult to use and assault you with all types of errors while attempt to connect the phone to the computer, MyPhoneExplorer is incredibly user friendly and everything works perfectly from the first attempt.
A broader supported phones range is only on the wishlist at this time, with more features targeting the multimedia capabilities of our devices.
That being said, you can't be anything but pleased after using MyPhoneExplorer and in case you own one of the mobile phone models supported by the app, be sure to have this one installed. There is also a portable edition available.
Reviewed by Bogdan Popa, last updated on August 12th, 2014
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Notifications of the phone will be shown on the PC, on Android 4.3 and newer you can also delete and push the notifications
- Access to the clipboard of the phone (Menu-EXtras-Clipboard...)
- New supported fields for contacts: Alias, Preferred phone number and contact ringtone
- Better contact list, all used phone number types will be shown as column
Application descriptionMyPhoneExplorer is a useful program with the help of which you can easily manage your Sony Ericsson or Android mobile ...
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function