Connect your PC to your Android phone - Motorola Droid, Google Nexus One, HTC Hero, Motorola CLIQ, T-Mobile myTouch, T-Mobile G1 and many others coming from Motorola, Samsung, LG and HTC. This comprehensive synchronization software will offer you the possibility to get the most from the functions of your Android handset.
You'll be able to keep your contacts in sync wirelessly via Wi-Fi. Transfer music, ringtones, photos, files, and videos fast with a USB cable. The Missing Sync will make it easy to use your information and media files on an Android phone - and take them wherever you go.
Here are some key features of "The Missing Sync for Android":
· Keep contacts in sync between Outlook, Address Book or Entourage on your PC or Mac and your Android phone.
· Take your favorite music with you. Sync playlists of tunes to your Android phone from iTunes and Windows Media Player.
· Save pictures you take with the camera on your phone to your computer
Video and Home Movies:
· The Missing Sync converts and transfers digital video and movies for optimum viewing on your phone.
Docs and Files:
· For school. For work. PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. Sync them all, then view them on your phone.
· Create ringtones from your favorite songs using the built-in editor. Or, use included ringtones to customize your Android phone.
· Keep informed and entertained on-the-go. Transfer playlists of the audio and video podcasts you subscribe to.
· Copy your phone's call history - recent and missed calls - to your computer.
· .Net Framework 3.5
· Some Android devices require USB driver software to be installed on Windows in order to connect to your PC properly. Contact the manufacturer of your device, if the driver software is not automatically installed by Windows.
· Apple iTunes 9.0 or later or Windows Media Player 11 required to sync music and podcasts
· Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007 to sync contacts
· QuickTime, version 7 or later required to sync video
· Android phone and Windows PC must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network to sync contacts
· Internet access required for product registration and device pairing
· Nag screen
· Will expire in 43 days
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added one-way calendar sync
· Added SMS Log
· Fixed an issue that would cause "desktop not found" errors after switching Sync Security modes
· Added device field to registration window
· General user interface improvements
· Secure sync certificate fixes