FabulousMP3 is an MP3/WAV file converting tool with mutiband compression audio processor.
This application can be used to create a wide variety of processing that can make the music smoother or more punchy, depending on what you would like it to do. 'FabulousMP3' can take your music MP3/WAV files and process them to get a gentle AGC action that will adjust the overall loudness of each file or you can get very aggressive.
And in case you have a lot of music recordings from analog sources that dates back to the 60's or 70's, you can can reprocess that audio to get a cleaner more modern sound that will be more compatible with current recordings.
FabulousMP3 can be used as a broadcast pre-processor to punch up a signal before it goes to the final limiter in an air chain. It is a low cost way for new Low Power FM stations to get the sound of the "big boys" at a fraction of the cost. For best performance on the air, a computer should be dedicated for exclusive use of the FabulousMP3 and placed in line before the transmitter final limiter or stereo encoder.
The commercial stations in your market will wonder how your sounding just like them with your small power output! Engineers will recognize that FabulousMP3 uses the same signal flow as some of the processors costing thousands of dollars. Using the power of your computers CPU, FabulousMP3 delivers virtually the same performance level without the expensive firmware.
Here are some key features of "FabulousMP3":
· 6 band peak limiter/compressor to get sound louder
· (Adaptive automatic equalizer for every sound source)
· 2 band AGC(Automatic Gain Controller) located before the multiband limiter
· Bass parametric equalizer to give the bass sound more PUNCH
· Phase shifter to create louder bass sound
· 3 Modes Stereo enhancer to create wider stereo image
· Bass Clipper to change the bass attack of kick drum or bass guitar
· Useful 10 factory presets and 3 programmable user's presets
· Supports Pre-emphasis and De-emphasis filters for simulating FM broadcast
· Play/Process 90 seconds