Acoustic Labs Audio Editor 1.5.4
An easy-to-use wave (WAV), MP3, WMA and OGG audio editor, player and recorder
Some of the capabilities of Acoustic Labs Audio Editor are perfect for creating and editing a large variety of audio files and also audio projects. Just some of the features of the Audio Editor include the ability to cut, copy, paste, amplify, mute, delete, reverse and apply effects to audio.
All of these features and more are included at a lower price than competing audio editor software packages. The Acoustic Labs Audio Editor can also be used as an audio converter, allowing conversions between all supported audio formats.
- Open, edit, record and save in wave (WAV), MP3, WMA, OGG and PCM audio file formats
- Razor sharp editing: Zoom in and edit at the sample level (less than a fraction of a millisecond)
- Supports better than CD quality audio playback and recording
- Easily convert between all supported audio file formats
- Tools: Cut, copy, paste, delete, volume adjust, fade, stretch, reverse and more
- Effects: Echo, delay, reverb, chorus, flange, 10 band equalizer and pitch shift
- Full MP3, WMA and OGG tag editing support
- Multiple input/output audio device support
Acoustic Labs Audio Editor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!