If you want to create a karaoke CD+G track which is as good as or better than the professional disc makers can produce, you need Karaoke Builder Studio. Add lyrics, synchronise with music, accurately edit and fine-tune to create the perfect karaoke track. Create multi-color duets, even add images anywhere in your track - no other software gives you the ability to make such professional quality CD+G tracks.
And we've made Karaoke Builder Studio easy to use for the beginner/amateur yet powerful for the expert/professional.
Karaoke Builder Studio is the first truly professional-quality CD+G software available at an affordable price, and the only CD+G software to let you create karaoke tracks as good as or better than the discs you sing along with at your karaoke events!
Tracks created with Karaoke Builder Studio will play in any karaoke CD+G machine. Furthermore, Karaoke Builder Studio allows you to add an audio track and use it to introduce your show or liven up things between singers.
Here are some key features of "Karaoke Builder Studio":
· Easy to use for the first-timer, but loaded with features to keep you happy!
· The only CD+G software to let you create karaoke tracks as good as or better than the discs you sing along with at your karaoke events!
· Tracks created with Karaoke Builder Studio will play in any karaoke CD+G machine
· Karaoke hosts can create their own tracks
· Singers can bring along their own songs
· Professionals can (and are) using Karaoke Builder Studio to master their own commercial-quality CD+G discs
· Full support for Nero is now standard, using our Cue File Builder.
· Additional support for CD burners which were previously incompatible with CD+G tracks - you may not need to buy new hardware just to burn a CD+G disc!
· Now with AVI Video features
· Add a photo-quality background to your CD+G tracks
· Create karaoke videos for writing to Video CD and DVD discs
· When you build a CDG or BIN file with the shareware version, only the first page of lyrics will be displayed with the original words. The words on all other pages are replaced by letters from the words 'Karaoke Builder Studio'. This makes it possible to test your timings, but impossible to create a 100% usable track.
· Slideshows are marked with a large X across the screen. You will be able to see the slideshow beneath this mark but it will spoil the appearance.
· Converting files from one format to another is limited to 30 seconds until you register. Any AVI videos you create will be restricted to 30 seconds, as will the files you create when converting to/from BIN files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Tools window is now clearer and easier to use.
· Bug Fix: In the Edit window, when you want to drag the start/end points with your mouse, the mouse pointer changes to an arrow. This had been removed by accident in an earlier update, but has now been replaced.