Music Manager description
A better way to play your music.
Upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere, keep everything in sync,
and forget the hassle of cables and files.
The Music Manager is a desktop application that allows you to add your music to the cloud. After you have added tracks to the application, you will be able to listen to them on any device connected to the Internet.
Stay in sync, without the hassle.
Spend more time listening to your music and less time managing it. Once your music is online, it's always available. Playlists are automatically kept in sync, and you don't have to worry about cables, file transfers, or running out of storage space.
Your collection, now in one place.
Upload your personal music collection to a single library, even if it's scattered across multiple computers. You can upload music files from any folder or add your iTunes® library and all of your playlists. And when you add new music to your computer, it can be automatically added to your music collection online.
Mix it up.
Create your own custom playlists with just a few clicks. Or use Instant Mix to automatically build new playlists of songs from your collection that go great together. All the playlists you create and all the changes you make to them are automatically available everywhere your music is.
NOTE: You need to request an invitation in order to be able to use Music Manager.
Here are some key features of "Music Manager":
· Add music from your iTunes library, Windows Media Player library, My Music folder, or folders of your choosing to Music
· Choose to add songs automatically, on a specified interval, or completely manually
· Adjust the bandwidth available for adding songs
· View the progress of songs you’re adding
· Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer 7 and above
· The latest version of Adobe Flash Player must be installed and enabled in your browser