Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ 3.52
The best of both worlds
The plug-in includes a low shelf/low cut filter, a high shelf/high cut filter and 5 boost/cut band filters. An optional brickwall limiter has been added to the output to protect your ears and monitors. Its wide range of gain (+/-40 dB per band) and bandwidth (.01 to 5 Octaves) makes it suitable for any equalization task, especially with the extra zooming capability that lets you define your own range for the user interface.
The included skins let you choose the layout that best suits your needs, and you can completely customize the user interface thanks to Blue Cat's Skinning language support. The graph displays the computed frequency response of the plug-in, so that you can exactly know how your signal is processed. This is not an approximated or "ideal" response curve based on the controls of the user interface, but the exact computed frequency response of the filter, which makes this plug-in a true WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) equalizer.
Thanks to the included Smooth Update technology, every single parameter of this equalizer can be automated in your favorite sequencer or controlled by MIDI in real time (MIDI learn included). You will get an absolutely zipper-free continuous time-varying equalization. Filters activation and bypass functions are now totally smooth and won't damage your ears or speakers. Last but not least, this equalizer has absolutely no latency, which make it perfect for real time applications.
This version is a mono effect, which means that you will get the same effect on left and right sides of your audio signal.
- True WYSIWYG 7 bands parametric equalizer
- Filters designed after analog circuits
- Non linear modeling: add some warmth or analog distortion to each EQ stage
- Output brickwall limiter
- Output peak meter
- Oversampling for optimal sound quality, whatever your sampling rate
- 40 dB range for each band with customizable effective range
- Automatic gain compensation
- No latency
- Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities
- Window Opacity Control: make the plugin window transparent
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise
- Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions
Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
- Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.