DFX Audio Enhancer for DivX Player was designed to improve the sound quality of audio players. Whether you're watching movies, home videos, or your favorite content from DivX Stage6, DFX will greatly enhance your listening experience.
Start DivX Player. If the Audio Enhancer panel does not automatically appear when DivX Player starts open it by choosing Audio Enhancer from the Tools menu or the fast access button by the play controls.
Use the power button in the upper right of the Audio Enhancer panel to turn processing on and off during playback. To begin, try using the Fidelity slider to restore a crisp, clean sound to the audio, the Hyperbass slider to add a rich powerful bass tone, and the Dynamic Boost slider to increase the volume level and make the sound pack more punch.
DFX Audio Enhancer for DivX Player also allows you to change your sound enhancement settings to best suit your audio type and listening tastes.
NOTE: The software installs DivX Player with its components and codecs.
Here are some key features of "DFX Audio Enhancer for DivX Player":
- Easy To Use and Customizable
- Advanced DSP Sound Quality Enhancement
- Explore Artist Videos, Bio, News, Lyrics, Similar Artists New
- Speakers and Headphones Optimization
- Finely-tuned Music Presets
- Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
- Powerful Audio Processing Modes
- Compatible With Many Players and Media Formats Improved
- Efficient Performance Using Minimal CPU
- Stylish, Shapely Skins Updated
- Space Saving Mini-mode Interface Updated
- Presets Backup and Restore
- Preset Song Associations Improved
- 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Support
- The new Explore feature increases your music enjoyment even more, by providing you with quick access to the music content you love.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to download or install software or components (Google Chrome) that the program does not require to fully function