foo discogs is a lightweight and useful add-on for foobar2000 designed to tag files using information from www.discogs.com.
It retrievs more info than most taggers and goes to extra length to make sure retrieved data is correct and well formatted. It is also able to retrieve album art.
Here are some key features of "foo discogs":
· Flexible tag mapping allows you to write only the tags you want
· Display artist / label / release discogs www page from foobar
· Able to later update specified tags
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· compiled with 1.0 SDK final, requires fb2k 1.0+
· fix: randomly, plugin could blame itself for other plugins crashes
· fix: "View album art page" and "View artist art page" were not working due to URL change
· chg: by default "Match discogs track to local track on track length" is disabled as it sometimes get order wrong
· new: added tag "Artist Name Variation". This tag is written only if
· there's only one artist for the release or the track, and if that name is an ANV (artist name variation). It is not enabled to be written by default
· fix: track credits tags "featuring", "remix" quot;vocals" were not written if more than one credit