AJ Bandpass Designer is very easy to use and it can be used for car, truck, sport utility vehicle (SUV), jeep automotive, guitar and home theater applications and projects.
Successfully plan, design, construct, build and setup subwoofer enclosure systems using AJ Bandpass Designer.
Works with any type and size of driver (8, 10, 12, 15 inch). The Subwoofer Designer Series is intended for the hobbyist, audio / acoustic enthusiast and Do It Yourself (DIY) speaker builder.
Bandpass Designer provides accurate theoretical solutions for subwoofer driver characteristics and attributes (Thiele Small) and box/enclosure parameters with an easy to use interface.
There exists other calculations, not included in the software, because they are not required and provide little technical information.
As with any design or engineering of speaker enclosures, the performance, sound output, bass, and sub frequencies are not guaranteed.
Bandpass Deisgner calculates speaker parameters based on loudspeaker theory and engineering equations/principles/formulas.
The calculations are used to predict loudspeaker parameters. This was noted, because not every loud speaker design will give the expected results.
Here are some key features of "AJ Bandpass Designer":
· Volumes of the front and rear chambers of the box.
· Box Calculator to compute the dimensions of a box/rectangular shaped enclosure.
· Resonance frequency of the box.
· Half and low roll off frequencies(-3 dB points) for both the high and low pass filter.
· Port length for a given diameter
· Frequency - decibel response plot
· Power response - decibel plot.