AJ Bandpass Designer 2.0
Helps solving the required calculations for custom bandpass box cabinet designs
Successfully plan, design, construct, build and setup subwoofer enclosure systems using AJ Bandpass Designer.
Works with any type and size of driver (8, 10, 12, 15 inch). The Subwoofer Designer Series is intended for the hobbyist, audio / acoustic enthusiast and Do It Yourself (DIY) speaker builder.
Bandpass Designer provides accurate theoretical solutions for subwoofer driver characteristics and attributes (Thiele Small) and box/enclosure parameters with an easy to use interface.
There exists other calculations, not included in the software, because they are not required and provide little technical information.
As with any design or engineering of speaker enclosures, the performance, sound output, bass, and sub frequencies are not guaranteed.
Bandpass Deisgner calculates speaker parameters based on loudspeaker theory and engineering equations/principles/formulas.
The calculations are used to predict loudspeaker parameters. This was noted, because not every loud speaker design will give the expected results.
- Volumes of the front and rear chambers of the box.
- Box Calculator to compute the dimensions of a box/rectangular shaped enclosure.
- Resonance frequency of the box.
- Half and low roll off frequencies(-3 dB points) for both the high and low pass filter.
- Port length for a given diameter
- Frequency - decibel response plot
- Power response - decibel plot.