Karma, also known as KARaoke MAnagement, is an user-friendly and .NET-based karaoke show manager.
Karma requires no plugins or other applications to run and unlike some of the most widely used products, was not orignally designed for DJ work and then later adapted for karaoke.
Karma comes included with the drag and drop functionality, features an easy-to-use search function, and many other unique features. Now, you can easily manage all your karaoke shows.
Here are some key features of "Karma":
· Superior Sound Quality - Utilizes the latest BASS® audio engine for the best audio quality and flawless key changes with no low end distortion.
· Simplified Song Search - No need to click on any "search box". Just start typing and search text is searched across title, artist and DiscID.
· Drag and Drop songs and singers with ease. Change a singer's position in rotation by a simple drag and drop, and watch the playlist order automatically change to suite the new rotation order!
· Automatic Playlist sorting on any song add or rotation change. Any queued DJ music automatically stays in place while songs assigned to singers are automatically sorted around them.
· Auto-Play / Auto-Pitch - Set pitch ahead of time for individual songs to automatically be set when the song is played. Set DJ music to Autoplay one after another with automatic crossfade so you can take a break without worry.
· Panel Layout insures no window will ever overlap another during your show and all show related controls are always onscreen. Panels can be arranged in one of 64 different layouts, and then personally sized to fit your custom screen needs.
· On-The-Fly CDG timing - Karma's proprietary CDG Synch control can be changed on the fly as the music is playing without your singer even knowing you've helped them out.
· Video Support for AVI, MPEG, and WMV videos (requires installation of a codec pack that supports DirectShow)
· 10-band graphic equalizer with 15db range
· 1 Ghz or faster processor
· 1GB RAM (2GB or more recommended)
· DirectX 9 compatible video (1024x768 minimum resolution for primary display)
· .Net Framework 3.5
· Until the program is activated with a valid license, you are limited to 3 singers in the rotation and 3 entries in the playlist.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release fixes a couple issues related to tempo value resetting and display.