A spectrum analyzer for radio amateurs.
- FFT analysis using 2048 to 262144 point FFT's (real or complex).
- FFT amplitude resolutions from 10dB to .01dB per division.
- FFT amplitude power is in dB referenced to full scale (a single sine wave with an amplitude of +/-32767 or 16 bits).
- Various FFT data view modes including waterfalls and 2D and 3D plots.
- Display markers for accurate amplitude/frequency measurement.
- A continuum display for measuring spectral power over the entire span and/or the peak power within the span.
- Frequency Spans from 5KHz to 30MHz in various step sizes. (Using SDR-xx unit)
- Signal demodulation of AM, FM, WFM, USB, LSB, narrow CW modes when using the 50 to 190KHz Frequency Span and SDR-xx unit. Up to two separate demodulation channels can be active simultaneously.
- Programmable demodulation filters.
- Saving and playback of captured spectrum using RIFF .wav files.
- IF/Panadapter mode that allows external radios to be used in front of the SDR-xx and maintain display frequency synchronization.
- A variety of file saving options ranging from saving the raw data to saving demodulated audio to saving various waterfall displays using .PNG or JPEG graphics file formats.
- Network Client for remote SDR-xx operation.