SNS-HDR is a program designed to process HDR images. This software lets you create HDR images from a sequence of differently exposed photographs. Lets also be processed individual images saved in RAW or other image formats.
SNS-HDR Lite is a very simple version of the software, and it works in a commandline window.
Here are some key features of "SNS-HDR Lite":
· Imports images saved in popular image formats.
· Invoking the RAW files.
· Submission of sequences, differently exposed, HDR photography images.
· Auto-alignment of images (compensation offset, scale, rotation and perspective).
· Unique tools for image editing.
· The possibility of applying masks.
· Saving images in JPEG and TIF.
· Built-in batch processing, allowing to automate the machining process.
· Intel Pentium 4 Processor / AMD Athlon 64
· 1GB of RAM.
· 30MB free hard disk space.
· .NET Framework 3.0 SP1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Noise reduction parameter was added to RAW images.
· Improved mapping detail in deep shadows.
· Reduced generation of artifacts in the function of removing ghosts.
· Updated dcraw to version 9.16