Softpedia in association with PCWinSoft Systems Ltd offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy 1AVCapture with a 90% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the Buy Now button; you'll surely notice, the discount has been activated. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Get it now, while it's hot!
1AVCapture is an application developed to capture and record anything you can hear or see on your PC. It doesn't matter if the video you want to capture comes from your webcam, the PC desktop, from your TV tuner, or from inside websites or media players. It is all good.
1AVCapture also records audio from any source including streaming audio, CDs, audio from DVDs, games, and voice. You want to record your Canmcorder? No problem. 1AVCapture supports any external device you can plug into your PC. 1AVCapture is the ultimate audio video capture solution!
Here are some key features of "1AVCapture [DISCOUNT: 90% OFF!]":
· Capture and record streaming video from inside web browsers and media players including DRM protected content.
· Capture and record your entire PC desktop or a window or a region diretly to AVI or WMV
· Record CD quality audio from any source into WAV, WMA and MP3 files.
· Capture and record video from webcam time-stamped or not.
· Capture video from TV tuner, Camcorder, VCR and Microcameras via S-Video or Composite-Video.
· Grab screenshots from the entire screen, a window, or region manually or automatically directly in JPG format.
· Grab snapshots from any video source directly manually or automatically in JPG format.
· DirectX 9
· 21 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better localization
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (IncrediBar toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function