For those who take this job very seriously, these tools are mere toys and only some dedicated applications are to be used for professional results. Among the best tools of its kind, PicPick emerges as a full-featured screen capturing solution that not only enables you to take pictures of the screen or a certain area, yet also to edit the screenshots on the spot.
A few methods of taking screenshots
PicPick has everything you would ever need when trying to capture something from your desktop. It helps you capture the whole screen, the active window, a certain region you select or a fixed area and you can even or repeat the last capture.
Editing options and tweak a few parameters
If you need to get into the image editing section, PicPick offers you some built-in functions you can use to crop, resize or rotate a picture, add some visual effects or simply draw or write something on top of the fresh capture.
Customizing the program settings can be done in great detail thanks to the comprehensive “Options” menu which enables you to configure the file naming scheme, auto save, hot keys or the editor. You can even associate certain graphic file types with PicPick.
All things considered, it is safe to say that this particular application is one of the best tools in its category. PicPick is very easy to use, highly customizable and packs enough features to satisfy even the most demanding users. If you like carrying some tools with you on a flash drive, you should know that a portable edition is also available, called Portable PicPick.
Reviewed by Bogdan Popa on August 12th, 2014
- last updated on:
- August 26th, 2014, 6:10 GMT
- file size:
- 11.7 MB
- developed by:
- license type:
- operating system(s):
- Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
- C: \ Multimedia \ Graphic \ Graphic Capture
- download hub:
- Image Capture ( + 7 others )
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- No bundle offer in the free version
- Fixed an issue of dpi virtualization on windows 8.1
- Fixed an issue of default shortcut on German Windows
- Language updates
Application descriptionPicPick is an all-in-one software for graphic designers, home users and software developers. It has an intuitive inter...
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function