ArtRage (formerly ArtRage Studio Pro) 4.5.2
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 46.5 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Ambient Design Ltd
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Graphic \ Graphic Editors
PART OF: Edit JPEG download hub ( + 6 others )see alternatives
Simple-to-handle GUIArtRage makes an impression starting with its interface, which has a professional look, yet manages to keep things simple and all the features within reach at the same time. It uses menus to categorize all of its functions, but the brushes, colors and layers are visible and accessible at all times.
Create and edit layers, and use a wide range of oils, watercolors and pensThe application allows you to import images for further processing, yet starting a painting from scratch is also possible. In order to make you feel like a real artist, it provides a satisfactory palette of oils, watercolors and pens, as well as special effects tools such as sticker sprays or glitter tubes.
Layers are easy to create, edit and blend and can be categorized into groups for easier management. You can blur layers individually or adjust their appearance (brightness, contrast, hue and color) to your own taste.
Apply precision to your paintings, use other images for inspiration and export resultsThe rich collection of stencils, rulers and shapes ensures full precision to your paintings, while the wide range of stickers helps in designing scrapbooks, for instance.
ArtRage allows you to draw images in tracing mode, which means you will be able to guide your painting by an existing photo. Another method to keep you inspired it to use a reference image, which will be pinned to the drawing canvas.
Among other features worth mentioning, there is the intuitive color and tone picker that has great precision, the wide range of canvas presets and the ability to export to popular image formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, TIFF), as well as the famous PSD Photoshop format.
ConclusionAll in all, ArtRage is easy to work with and encases a decent amount of graphic tools in order to make your images look artistic and professional. It can transform a regular photo into an oil painting that will impress even the pickiest of artists, without putting a strain on your computer or without popping up errors, hanging or freezing.
ArtRage (formerly ArtRage Studio Pro) was reviewed by Andreea Matei, last updated on February 25th, 2015
Runs on: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8 64 bit
feature list requirements limitations
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in ArtRage (formerly ArtRage Studio Pro) 4.5.2:
- Fixed a bug that caused Export Image to fail when exporting from a Layer to PNG or PSD on Mac OS X specifically
- Fixed a problem in the Windows 64-bit executable version manifest that could cause system log warnings and potentially crashes on some machines with specific user permission settings
- Fixed a problem in scripts that could cause extremely light strokes to be too heavy on playback. This change should allow some scripts that have problems with strokes being too dark to play back correctly
- Fixed a problem that could cause a script to go in to Stopped state incorrectly during playback
malware send us