Softpedia Editor's Review for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite [DISCOUNT: 4% OFF!]
Professional Graphic Design Software
Written by Elena Opris on April 4th, 2013
Softpedia in association with Corel offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite with a 4% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the Buy Now button; you'll surely notice, the discount has been activated. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Get it now, while it's hot!
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is an all-improved graphic editor that you can use to design and create compelling logos, ads and websites; it’s aimed at professional designers / artists and is one of the most appreciated vector graphics and image editing applications.
Moreover, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is a collection of the most interesting products issued by Corel; the suite bundles three core applications, namely: Corel Photo-Paint, Connect and Draw and additional utilities for screen capturing, website design and font management.
The first component, CorelDraw allows you to explore your creativity and to express the artist in you in an intuitive and comfortable environment. The classic, menu-shaped interface provides users with functions that facilitate photo editing, web graphics design and the creation of rich and unique content.
CorelDraw lives up to its name and popularity by providing complex layout management and graphic effects. Styles and colors are easy to create and use via utilities such as Style Sets and Color Harmonies. The rich templates, fonts and cliparts included in the suite are extremely helpful in the editing of high-resolution digital photos.
Images can be adjusted (position, rotation, scale, size, skew, contrast enhancement, brightness, intensity), and various special effects can be added (3D, blur, art strokes, color transform, creative, distort, sharpen).
Photo-Paint comes to complete the functionality of CorelDraw by allowing you to perform pixel editing on bitmap images, while Connect enables you to search (on Fotolia, Flickr and iStockphoto) and manage photos, clip art and fonts.
In conclusion, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is doing its best to assist you in graphics editing with a straight-forward look and powerful functions. With improved features such as page layout and vector illustration, the collection aims to win over Adobe fans, but isn’t just there yet.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite [DISCOUNT: 4% OFF!] description
Here are some key features of "CorelDRAW Graphics Suite [DISCOUNT: 4% OFF!]":
Set up and start smoothly:
· Get a jump-start on your projects with an array of built-in learning tools and tutorials, plus start your designs off right with professionally designed templates, quality clipart, royalty-free photos and premium fonts. Whether you’re an accomplished designer or a budding artist, there’s always something new to learn.
Design with style and creativity:
· With its rebuilt styles engine, new Object Styles docker, new Color Styles implementation, new Color Harmony functionality, and content-ready picture frames, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite helps you focus on bringing your unique sense of style and creativity to your designs.
Create layouts with ease:
· With new and improved Master Layer functionality, new temporary Alignment Guides, new advanced OpenType support, and enhanced complex script support for working with foreign language text, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite makes it easier than ever before to lay out your project.
Work faster and more efficiently:
· From organizing project assets and accessing the suite’s vast collection of content anywhere that you have an internet connection, to more quickly identifying available formatting options and removing unwanted areas in photos, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite offers several workflow innovations that help you be more efficient and productive.
Prepare for output with confidence:
· After putting the finishing touches on your designs, the next step is to output your projects, upload your files to a printer or share your files. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite provides extensive media and file support options so you can literally send your work anywhere.
· Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron
· 1GB RAM
· 1.5GB hard disk space (for typical installation without content - additional disk space is required during installation)
· Mouse or tablet
· 1024 x 768 screen resolution
· DVD drive
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New! Advanced OpenType support:
· Create beautiful text with advanced OpenType typography features, such as contextual and stylistic alternates, ligatures, ornaments, small caps, swash variants and more. Ideal for cross-platform design work, OpenType offers comprehensive language support, allowing you to customize characters to suit the language you’re working with. Control all your OpenType options from a centralized menu and make contextual changes with interactive OpenType features.
New! Custom-built Color Harmonies:
· Easily create a complementary color palette for your design. The new Color Harmonies tool, accessed from the Color Styles docker, combines Color Styles into a Harmony, allowing you to modify colors collectively. It also analyzes colors and hues to deliver complementary color schemes—a great way for you to satisfy clients with variety!
New! Multiple trays in Corel CONNECT X6:
· Instantly find images on your local network and search iStockPhoto, Fotolia and Flickr ...
| ||Softpedia guarantees that CorelDRAW Graphics Suite [DISCOUNT: 4% OFF!] X6 220.127.116.113 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |