Adobe InDesign CC 2014.2
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Adobe InDesign CC 2014.2:
- Collaboration using Creative Cloud Libraries:
- Creative Cloud Libraries, now available in InDesign, allow you to organize, access and share creative assets, such as colors, type, brushes and graphics. You can add character attributes as text styles. You can also copy your native InDesign library assets your Creative Cloud Libraries.
- On different computers: Libraries are automatically synced to Creative Cloud as they are created, so you don't need to worry about saving, or accidentally deleting or overwriting an asset.
- Photoshop and Illustrator CC: Photoshop and Illustrator CC have the Creative Cloud Libraries built in, too. Any Library that you save from InDesign automatically becomes available for use in Photoshop and Illustrator as well. The same way, any Library that you save in Photoshop and Illustrator becomes available in InDesign.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 879 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Graphic \ Graphic Others
PART OF: Create e-Book download hub ( + 1 other )see alternatives
Designed to meet the requirements of both professional designers and beginners, the application comes with a flexible working environment and time-saving features, designed to help you improve productivity, while still maintaining control over typography and content quality.
From simple flyers, labels, brochures and presentations to certificates and ebooks, you can create it all with Adobe InDesign. Furthermore, it allows you to insert media content (audio, video, interactive HTMLs) into your documents, export them to Flash or build interactive PDFs.
The 'Alternate Layout' feature allows you to easily reconfigure the same InDesign file and repurpose layouts for different page dimensions and devices (for instance, iPads), thus you don't have to port your project manually. The 'Liquid Layout' option does even more: it applies user-defined layout rules in order to automatically adapt (scale, re-center etc.) the content when moving it to an alternate layout.
In order to help you automate your work, Adobe InDesign enables you to link assets, pages and documents together. Linked content allows you to make changes to multiple project sections simultaneously, thus saving you time.
Built-in drawing tools and effects, text composition and editing features (change styles, text wrap, OpenType support and more), grayscale preview option, easy access to recently used fonts, dynamic image resizing are other advantages that this application comes with.
The 'Split window' feature allows you to compare layouts, while the 'Content Collector' acts similar to a clipboard, enabling you to collect assets from any document and reuse them in other layouts. Additionally, it seamlessly integrates with other Adobe software solutions (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash).
Adobe InDesign is bundled with advanced features that make it the go-to application for professional print and production art. It provides a versatile publishing platform that can be used for publishing consistent content across web and mobile devices.
Adobe InDesign was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on February 12th, 2015
Runs on: Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
feature list requirements limitations