DPlot Viewer is a reliable application intended to help users like developers distribute DPlot graphs to others.
DPlot Viewer will display and print any graph produced by DPlot or DPlot Jr. As with DPlot Jr, DPlot Viewer may be redistributed to end users without royalty payments or other restrictions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to make more than 2 passes with the Filter command. This might be useful for very noisy data.
· Added candlestick chart option to Open-High-Low-Close (OHLC) charts.
· Added a "Number of points" option to the "List Peaks" function.
· Bug fix: The recent ATAN2 option for the Z3=f(Z1,Z2) command worked correctly for points on a rectangular grid, but not at all for randomly-spaced points.
· Bug fix: Curve labels might had added uneccessary white space to the right side of a plot.
· Bug fix: With 2D views of contour plots of randomly-spaced 3D points, the legend might have been clipped in a copied bitmap produced by Copy Picture.
· Bug fix: The "More Curve Fits" function might have crashed with some equation forms if you selected a curve to fit that contained a single data point. In this release those "curves" are not selectable.
· Bug fix: Since version 184.108.40.206 there has been a rather obscure bug when using any of the Generate menu commands that result in a new document (FFT or Histogram...