Dynamic Auto Painter was designed as a fun and user-friendly software that can automatically turn a photo or a 3D rendering into a great looking painting inspired by some of the most famous real world artists.
Dynamic Auto Painter can also work as a great feedback tool to improve your photography skills by simplifying the image to its core visual values.
Dynamic Auto Painter can change the pixels of the photo itself, and uses the input image only as a guide to paint the scene with many different brushes and guided by artist inspired techniques.
Note: We recommend to use the printing application that comes with your printer for best formatting. You can also use the Windows Photo Gallery.
Here are some key features of "Dynamic Auto Painter":
Full of Surprising results:
· The arbitrary nature of the painting process is ready to uncover many surprises in your images.
Looks Good when Printed:
· Unlike many off-the shelf painting effects the printed results from DA-Painter look stunningly painting-like. The Real Canvas option will add Canvas or watercolor Paper feel to the whole image even when printed on a normal non-textured paper.
Add a new dimension to your creative tool-box:
· Both designer professionals and home users can appreciate the new creative dimension of a painting style as a counter point to the abundance of digital photography.
· If you feel like to create your completely new preset from scratch, you can. The interesting thing is that the set of brush strokes can be anything from colors to pictures of vegetables or coffee beans so you can really go wild.
· 1 GHz processor or better
· 2 GB of RAM
· 1 GB of free disk space
· Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (highly recommended higher resolution)
· The exported images will have a small text embedded the picture
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Maintenance update
· Added regular scroll bars for preset and browser
· Presets, mouse wheel support
· Preset window can expand
· Presets/Browser window can use search (make sure mouse is in the preset window, then start typing)
· Updated raw