PhotoKey Pro is a feature-packed application that allows photographers to manage and enhance their shots so as to generate amazing results. They can also choose to apply effects and perform some editing actions.
In addition, this software solution can automate their workflow so that the photos can be ready for printing within a few seconds after the green screen shot was taken, with no manual interaction required.
· Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
· RAM: 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
· Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 in 32-bit color mode
· Hard disk space: 165MB free disk space for program installation
· Internet connection: Access to the Internet is required to activate the software
· Watermark on processed images
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New filters added; "Auto Color", "Auto Contrast", "Auto Levels" and "White Balance".
· PhotoKey 5 Standard projects can now be opened in PhotoKey 5 Pro.
· Export settings are retained between user sessions.
· Zoom controls have been changed for ease of use.
· When exporting the canvas image, there is no longer a message box shown upon success.
· Users can now specify the email attachment filename in Options dialog.
· Users can now specify the default viewer downsample type in Options dialog.
· Auto Chroma Key now shows the RGB color chosen by the auto setting.
· Filters containing blurs now use less memory when exporting.
· When using the pipette to choose key color in Auto Chroma Key, the source foreground image is shown without any filters applied.
· Fixed issue when using the "Open in editor" feature with Adobe Photoshop.
· Correct behaviour is observed when a hot folder becomes invalid during operation.
· Fixed various issues where the viewer would not update properly when navigating between...