AV Bros. Puzzle Pro 3.1
A filter plug-in (8bf) for Adobe Photoshop and compatible hosts
AV Bros. Puzzle Pro is an extremely high quality, powerful and flexible product, which greatly increases your creativity and productivity. Thanks to both the superb engine and the convenient graphic user interface, the plug-in gives you absolute control over the process of creating the desired effect.
And although AV Bros. Puzzle Pro is targeted to help you create a jig-saw puzzle effect, it also produces a plethora of various high quality image effects.
AV Bros. Puzzle Pro provides you with an almost absolute freedom in the creation of a puzzle's shapes, a large number of built-in effects for modifying the content of a puzzle's pieces, the possibility of not only being able to split an image into pieces, but being able to draw the splitter's shape too, an option to save the shapes in .EPS or .AI formats for using them in such applications as Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Corel CorelDRAW as well as many other features.
- Wide range of select operations including the random selection of a group of pieces.
- Using the channels of the document (document's current selection, RGB, CMYK or Gray channels, alpha channels and layer transparency) as a source for selection.
- Turning any piece ON/OFF (showing/hiding).
- Using seven (7) of piece effects (Bevel, Gaussian Blur, Motion Blur, Opacity, Color Overlay, Hue/Saturation and Brightness/Contrast) with the possibility of being able to specify the range of each effect's distribution among selected pieces.
- The possibility of being able to enable/disable any of the piece's effects.
- Copying the effects of any piece for further pasting them instead of other pieces' effects.
- Saving the cut image (the Puzzle), including states and effects of each piece as an .AVPD (an internal AV Bros. Puzzle Pro 2.0 format) file.
- Loading the Puzzle previously saved as an .AVPD file, back into the plug-in.
- Saving the selected pieces as a multilayer .PSD (Photoshop Document) file.
- Supporting Color Profiles for the document saved in .PSD.
- Using a Splitter not only as a shape for cutting an image, but also as an object to be drawn.
- Saving the knife's shape as an .EPS (Encapsulated PostScript), .AI (Adobe Illustrator) or .AVPH (AV Bros. Knife Shape 2.0 - internal Puzzle Pro 2.0 format) files.
- Loading the knife previously saved as an .AVPH file, back into the plug-in.
- Mutating the knife while cloning it for constructing the Splitter.
- Saving the selected knives as an EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) or .AI (Adobe Illustrator) files or saving the entire Splitter (with the states of each knife) as an .AVPD (an internal AV Bros. Puzzle Pro 2.0 format) file.
- Loading the Splitter previously saved as an .AVPD file, back into the plug-in.
- Specifying the number of rows and columns.
- Inserting, deleting and moving the splitters of the columns or rows (groups of the knives between two neighbor columns or rows.)
- Specifying the thickness of the Splitter.
- Scaling the size of the knives' knobs.
- Turning the anti-aliasing of the Splitter ON/OFF.
- Randomizing knots.
- The manual adjustment of the position of the knots.
- Wide range of knife's flipping operations.
- Turning any knife ON/OFF (showing/hiding).
- Wide range of select operations including the random selection of the group of knives.
- Copying the knife for further pasting instead of the other knives.
- Fast and convenient creation (including a multi-level undo function) of an almost unlimited range of the shapes of the knife.
- The convenient management of the shapes previously added to the presets.
AV Bros. Puzzle Pro
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!