Topaz Lens Effects is designed to give you the power to direct and focus your viewer's eyes where you want them. With Lens Effects, you get advanced technology that realistically simulates the most diverse range of filters, lens and specialty camera effects - all in a single, easy-to-use plug-in that eliminates the need for additional, expensive equipment.
With the integration of the new Smart Brush tool, for simple way to create depth maps, Lens Effects makes it easier than ever to adjust depth-of-field, emphasize your focal point, create beautiful bokeh effects, balance color tone, simulate SLR lenses and have complete creative control of your image after the shot.
In addition to photography essentials, Lens Effects also features tools for creating image motion, creative distortions, miniature scenes, toy camera effects and a wide range of other popular effects.
Topaz Lens Effects will enable you to simulate with great accuracy lens effects and enhance the photography.
Here are some key features of "Topaz Lens Effects":
· Smart Brush. Use for easy selective adjustments.
· Apply button. Stack effects and presets.
· Split Screen. Use the 2-screen split view for easy before and after comparison.
· Effect Center. Single-click ability for selecting effect center.
· Click to position. Click anywhere on slider to jump to that adjustment value.
· Style user interface. Select from a light or dark color scheme.
· Auto Updater. Get software updates instantly.
· Snap / Recall buttons. Save up to 99 snapshot settings for comparison.
· Undo / Redo buttons.
· Collapsible side panels. Expand and collapse the preset panel and the tool panel for an adjustable workspace.
· Collapsible tabs. Open and close the parameter tabs as you need them.
· Preset Enable / Disable option. Option to enable or disable the preset preview processing at program startup.
· Presets Layout. New preset format with single preset preview window.
· Preset Navigation. Use the up / down arrow keys to navigate the preset list and display the selected preset thumbnail (in preset preview window). Use the return (Enter) key to apply the currently selected preset.
· Enable / Disable Tool Tips. Option to enable or disable the pop up tool tips.
· Quick Slider Reset. Double click on the slider name to reset default slider values.
· at least 1 GB of RAM
· Adobe Photoshop
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· he following new effects have been added: Filter - Fog, Filter - Reflector, Filter - Warmth
· New presets are added in Camera - Pinhole and Camera - Toy effects.
· Improved support for PS Actions and Smart Objects through parameter scripting.
· Reset All will resets the adjustments to the last applied result.