DXF Sharp Viewer 126.96.36.199
DXF 3D viewer. Can print, export to PDF, jpg, png, tiff, gif, bmp
DXF Sharp Viewer is a DXF 3D viewer with a multiple option-interface which can be very easy to handle.
- View DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, NEW: 2010).
- View ascii and binary DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, NEW: 2010) (these may be zipped). See CadLib for more details about supported entities.
- Supports wireframe and OpenGL surface rendering.
- Interact with the view (rotate/pan/zoom). Left mouse button: rotate. Right mouse button: pan. Middle mouse button or left mouse button + shift key: zoom rectangle. Scroll wheel: zoom to mouse position.
- Copy to clipboard as windows meta file.
- Export to PostScript, SVG.
- Save as .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif.
- Layer view for enabling/disabling layers. Entities in layers can be expanded.
- Properties view where properties of layers and entities can be viewed.
- Shx and true type fonts are supported. Shx fonts are not supplied though. These can be downloaded from somewhere else and put in the application folder.
- Drag and drop DXF files onto the viewer.
- Both 2D and 3D are supported
- View compressed DXF files (zip, tar, bz2, gz).
- Very fast loading of DWG/DXF files.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for SHAPE entity
- Fixed numerous bugs