DivX Web Player was created as a handy, accessible, and easy-to-use tool that allows you to watch DivX, AVI, and MKV videos in your web browser.
Experience stunning 1080p video with 5.1 channel surround sound and enjoy multiple audio tracks and subtitles.
Here are some key features of "DivX Web Player":
Streaming MKV for the Web:
· We've packed our DivX Plus Web Player with a ton of new features. In addition to DivX files, you can now watch stunning high definition MKV videos right in your web browser and go full screen without losing quality. DivX Plus Web Player includes the ability to play all the impressive MKV features like multiple audio tracks, subtitles and immersive 5.1 channel AAC audio.
Stunning HD video in your browser:
· Most web players struggle with HD video. The DivX Plus Web player is the first of its kind to capture the cinematic experience of DivX Plus HD video in MKV and bring it right to your browser. Click play, hit full screen and enjoy true HD video with surround sound.
Save your videos for later:
· It's easy to save videos that you watch in DivX Plus Web Player - ust click the DivX ‘X' menu button when your video has finished loading. Watch it later on your computer with the DivX Plus Player or on a DivX Certified device, such as a DVD player, PlayStation 3 or mobile phone. (Note that the save feature may be disabled by the webmaster.)
Multiple subtitles & audio tracks:
· DivX users span the globe, so we built our web player to support multiple subtitles and audio tracks.
Surround yourself with sound:
· Our focus is on high-quality video, but we know an ideal playback experience needs great audio too. DivX Plus Web Player supports video that contains 5.1 channel surround sound (with AAC audio), so with a proper soundcard, you can get an immersive audio experience from your web video.
· Internet Explorer
· Google Chrome
· Internet connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Significant stability and performance improvements
· Fixed DivX extensions bug for Google Chrome so it installs correctly
· Cache files are stored in the proper system “temp” folder now
· Clearing the cache from the preferences dialog now works properly
· DivX Download Manager (DDM) automatically closes when not being used now
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function