Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 220.127.116.1132
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 18.104.22.16832:
- Flash Media Live Encoder crashes on more than 10 core machines while using Vp6 or resize option (#2430582, #2448409).
- Flash Media Live Encoder crashes on Win7 Starter Edition and exhibits rendering related crashes on other Win 7 flavours (#2741073, #2728197, #2718112).
- Flash Media Live Encoder sometimes hangs with latest drivers of Osprey 530 (22.214.171.124) on changing device settings. Workaround is to use older drivers (126.96.36.199) or beta drivers (#2486910).
- Server-side action script is required for DVR feature to work (#2337330).
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 6.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Video \ Encoders/Converter/DIVX Related
PART OF: Convert AVI download hubsee alternatives
Such a software program is Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, an application that can handle several streams simultaneously and provide a wide array of dedicated functions.
Main featuresThis powerful tool is designed to be used with many different devices and can stream a live feed from cameras connected via USB or FireWire and which support DirectShow filters. Another very useful characteristic is the DVR functionality that enables you to enjoy time shifting or instant replay features.
Well-organized set of functionsThanks to a user-friendly interface, the full power of Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder is at your fingertips at all times. You can configure the encoding options on the fly and use either one of the built-in presets or create a custom one, according to your needs.
Audio and video recording capabilitiesThe application can record video and audio separately or at the same time, and all you have to do is activate the desired capture device. With both sound and image you can customize the format and bitrate and choose a specific frame rate for video and sample rate for audio.
In case you only need a specific portion of the image, it allows you to crop and preview the input as well as the output at the same time. If you need to stream the content to a Flash Media Server, you just have to insert the URL and connect on the fly.
Exporting optionsSaving to file can be limited either by size or by duration and the software even offers a 'DVR Auto Record' feature if you want things done automatically. Furthermore, the support for On2 VP6 and H.264 formats ensures a high-quality encoding for your videos.
An overall efficient and reliable programAll in all, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder provides quite a lot in a rather small package. Great features and easygoing operation are characteristics that make this application stand out from others in its category and earn a spot on the list of recommendations.
Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder was reviewed by Olivian Puha, last updated on July 9th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 2003 / 2008
feature list requirements