SUPER 2014 Build 61
Supported file formats
With the help of this tool you can turn almost any kind of movie from its original format to a new one. SUPER is able to work with videos in 3GP, AVI, MOV, AVI or WMV format but, in the same time, it can also get along with AC3, MP3 and OGG file types.
The interface of SUPER is one of the few things that could receive improvements in the future, as it focuses more on functionality rather than good looks. Overall, the application is pretty easy to use and every step is nicely organized in the main window, so that users can check their desired options on the spot.
Output configuration settings
Since it has been designed to be accessible to all types of users, changing the built-in video and audio settings takes a couple of seconds. The customizable options include size, FPS, video bitrate, sampling rate, number of channels and audio bitrate. SUPER supports batch file processing as well, so you can simply drag and drop several files you want to have converted.
An overall efficient video app
For those looking for a powerful encoder and converter, SUPER seems to be just the right tool at the right time. Its features are at hand and the variety of configurable options allow it to earn a spot on the list of recommendations.
Reviewed by Bogdan Popa on July 9th, 2014
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- [ADD] HEVC/H.265 Video Codec full encode/decode/play support to ASF and WMV containers
- [ADD] KOD86MIX engine optimization to HEVC/H.265 and VP9 encoding to speed it up and eliminate errors
- [ADD] Option to Apply Subtitles in *.ass *.psb *.smi *.srt *.ssa formats
- [ADD] Option to Apply Additional Video Layer using additional Image or Video files to be layered over the existing Video Stream
Application descriptionSUPER is a Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer, a GUI to ffmpeg, mencoder, mplayer, ffmpeg2theora & the the...
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function