Procaster is a FREE desktop application makes quality live broadcasting simple, while dramatically and automatically boosting the quality of your streams to the absolute highest levels possible. You will be able to easily stream your webcam, DV cam, games or desktop to thousands of viewers!
Procaster is fully integrated with livestream.com’s proven scalability, professional channel pages, and embeddable player.
Here are some key features of "Livestream Procaster":
· Record & Play: We record directly in the streaming service so your shows are available immediately for download or on-demand viewing.
· Broadcast Your Camera: Use any camera or webcam connected your computer. Support for Firewire, USB and video input cards.
· Broadcast Your Screen: If it's on your screen it can be a live stream. Powerpoint, web browsing, even video and audio!
· Broadcast Your Game: Hook directly into DirectX and OpenGL to reproduce your 3D gaming experience online.
· Easiest to Use: One-click live broadcasting to all your players on the internet.
· Highest Quality: The best quality live streaming possible, supporting 16:9, HD, and auto-adapting framerate.
· Chat: Fully moderated real-time chat in all your players.
· Promote: Grow your audience by sending a tweet when you're live with Twitter fully integrated.
· Flash Based Player: Link to your channel page on livestream.com or embed your player anywhere on the internet.
· Solid Desktop App: Get away from browser limitations and unleash the full power of your computer's processor.
· Mix in Realtime 2D/3D: Mix multiple inputs like a professional TV studio. Includes picture-in-picture and real time 3D layouts.
· 100,000+ Viewers: Reach huge audiences over the massively scalable Livestream network.
· 1.5GHz CPU
· 512MB RAM
· 64MB Video RAM
· 12MB Disk Space
· 150 KBps Internet Connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Notable Bug Fixes and improvements:
· Procaster was crashing with the latest BlackMagic Decklink Driver version 9.5. We fixed this to ensure Procaster will no longer crash when using the latest BlackMagic Decklink Driver Version 9.5.
· Procaster would sometimes stop with "Capture Card Async Detected Errors" We made improvements to ensure this will no longer occur.
· We added a new feature that gives the ability to select your own input aspect ratio.
· We added a new feature that enables the Livestream Procaster window to stay "Always on top." After installing Livestream Procaster, this feature is set to off by default. The ‘Always on Top’ feature can be turned on in the Preferences dialog on the Desktop Tab.
· Overall audio performance has been improved.
· Procaster was sometimes dropping audio during the start and/or finish of a broadcast. This is fixed and will no longer occur.
· Specific Improvements have been made to improve audio for Windows XP users.