Livestream Procaster 20.3.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Livestream Procaster 20.3.0:
- Notable Bug Fixes and improvements:
- Procaster was crashing with the latest BlackMagic Decklink Driver version 9.5. We fixed this to ensure Procaster will no longer crash when using the latest BlackMagic Decklink Driver Version 9.5.
- Procaster would sometimes stop with "Capture Card Async Detected Errors" We made improvements to ensure this will no longer occur.
- We added a new feature that gives the ability to select your own input aspect ratio.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 17.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Video \ Other VIDEO Tools
With Livestream Procaster, you can quickly and easily share the video from your DV camera, your webcam or even the screen of your computer in order to present something of general interest or something in particular for a small group of viewers.
The graphical user interface of Livestream Procaster is quite pointful with well-delimited buttons and action zones. It packs four sections dedicated to broadcast, chat, promote and player. The first one allow you to start the broadcasting with just one click of the button, as long as you already have taken care of the necessary aspects.
Moreover, you can also choose to automatically add recordings to on-demand library or to auto-pilot alongside live stream recording and mobile streaming capabilities. You can also set every characteristic of the output video settings for the selected camera, the audio bit rate as well as other related options.
Furthermore, Livestream Procaster requests that you set up the desktop capturing options as well as the game-related one with text color, position or control the FPS rate of the game. Last, but not least, you can also pick the hotkeys for the most commonly used actions in the program.
To sum it all up, Livestream Procaster is quite the tool to have at your disposal as long as video tutorials are your thing. This is not the one and only purpose of the application, though. It can also prove to be an elegant presentation software, the tool of various speakers and even hosts of various shows over the Internet.
Livestream Procaster was reviewed by Alexandru Pintilie, last updated on November 26th, 2013
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7
feature list requirements