Transport Stream muxer (tsMuxeR) 2.6.12
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Transport Stream muxer (tsMuxeR) 2.6.12:
- tsMuxeR filled invalid month number in a ISO (file creation date, modification date e.t.c). It was in range 0..11 instead of 1..12. I saw this bug after New Year.
- Improved error correction a little bit. Sometimes bad frame after I-frame may stop muxing. (soneca sample)
- Fixed minor bug in filling ATC timings. In very rare situations two identical PCR in a row (instead of one) was inserted. (jdobbs sample)
- tsMuxeR shoud remove "End of Sequence" from joined files except of last one. But if last file is very small previous EOS didn't removed from a stream (jdobbs sample)
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 2.7 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Video \ Other VIDEO Tools
Transport Stream muxer (tsMuxeR) is an intuitive application that comes in handy to all those who want to mux their multimedia data into TS and M2TS files. The generated transport streams can be used for IP broadcasting or for playback using hardware video players, such as Sony Playstation3 and Dune HD Ultra.
The interface of the application is intuitive and well organized, so that even novices can select the source files, choose the target format (TS, M2TS, AVCHD or Blu-ray), then specify the destination folder. When the target format is Blu-ray compatible, users can configure the custom list of chapters, to make sure their project meets their exact needs.
It is the expert users who get to really benefit from all the functions of tsMuxeR, as they can automatically or manually adjust the FPS (frames per second) while mixing, and they can also modify the default video bitrate.
Furthermore, tsMuxeR can be used to join, split or cut source files depending on the segment one needs to process. Not only is it possible to extract DTS and AC3 cores from DTS-HD and True-HD respectively, but the application can also detect audio delay from a wide range of sources, including MPG, TS, M2TS, VOB or EVO.
When it comes to muxing subtitles, tsMuxeR comes with support for SRT tags, such as changing the font type, color or size, which are not complicated to set up since their syntax resembles HTML’s.
To sum it up, tsMuxeR is a feature-packed application for combining several tracks and creating DVD or Blu-ray compatible videos. However, advanced skills are required to ensure that the output is customized to one’s liking.
Transport Stream muxer (tsMuxeR) was reviewed by Giorgiana Arghire, last updated on June 12th, 2014
Runs on: Windows All