Softpedia Editor's Review for Audio To Video Mixer
A tool for audio video mixing, converting, joining, editing
Written by Elena Opris on April 15th, 2013
Audio To Video Mixer is a tool that can combine audio and video files. Thus, you can add background music or a narration, record sound from a microphone and merge videos into one AVI file.
Audio To Video Mixer supports several formats, including WAV, MP3, WMA, ASF, WMV, and others. The user interface of the software is plain and simple. You can add an audio or video file by using the file browser (the "drag and drop" method is not supported).
Thus, you can configure audio settings (volume, start time, speed, repeat) and output options (output directory, resolution, frame rate, resize mode, audio and video compressor, reset settings to default).
The program finishes a task in a short amount of time while using a moderate amount of system resources. It manages to keep a very good image and sound quality, didn't pop up any errors during our tests and includes a comprehensive help file.
Audio To Video Mixer is not a complex tool when it comes to media editing options, so it can be used with confidence by rookies. However, more experienced users would prefer configuring more advanced settings as well. Even so, we strongly recommend this app to all users.
Audio To Video Mixer description
Here are some key features of "Audio To Video Mixer":
· Support many audio formats such as WAV, MP3, WMA, AC3, OGG, MPA, MP2, AU, AIF, SND, etc, and video formats MPEG, VCD, AVI, WMV, ASF, OGM, DIVX, DAT etc.
· Convert audio and video to AVI. Convert MPEG to AVI, MPG to AVI, VCD to AVI, WMV to AVI, ASF to AVI, OGM to AVI, DAT to AVI, etc.
· Configure the volume, start time, playback speed and repeat properties of each audio file.
· Open compression system for video and audio, support different codecs such as DivX, XviD.
· Change video file size, encoding bitrate, frame size, codecs, and adjust the video aspect ratio.
· Join video files into one large avi file.
· Bundle a microphone recorder.
· Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or later
· Limits the duration of each media file in 1 minute
· Nag screen
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function