TVideoGrabber is a versatile video capture component and media player component available for Delphi and C++Builder (as a native VCL component), or for Visual Basic and Visual C++ (as an ActiveX OCX component).
It has been designed for and easy, intuitive and fast development of applications including video.
TVideoGrabber captures analog or digital video sources like Firewire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, and plays video clips with frame capture, live video straming and audio broadcasting capabilities.
The major features include recording (AVI, ASF, WAV, MP3 and MPEG2 (e.g. with Hauppauge PVR, Plextor ConvertX...), audio/video compression on-the-fly or after recording, direct network streaming, network streaming to a publishing point, reencoding of video clips, powerful media player with playlist, audio VU-meters, Send to DV (Print to DV) DV timecode, DV date/time, DV camcorder control, motion detection, frame capture, text and graphics overlays, TV tuning, videos built from set of images, screen recording, video cards with multiplexed video inputs, deinterlacing, video rotation, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, dual display and more.
Here are some key features of "TVideoGrabber":
· AVI/MPEG/WMV recording
· recording with pre-roll,
· timer-based recording (delayed start, timered stop, or create new file periodically)
· plays most of video clips: WMV, AVI, ASF, MPG, MP4, MOV
· plays most of audio clips: WAV, MP3
· recording of a given window identified by its name or handle
· video files or a video streaming URLs (authentication supported)
· zooming within areas the video source
· Delphi 4/5/6/7/2005/2006,
· C++Builder 4/5/6/2006,
· The latest DirectX version (minimum DirectX 9.0c)- Windows Media Encoder 9 (required to record in ASF or WMV)
· Nag screen
· Stops after a random time.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Visual Studio 2012, Delphi XE3, RTSP source (H264/AAC) with the optional Datastead RTSP/RTMP DirectShow Source filter, Logitech C920 with native H264/MP4 recording, GigE Point Grey cameras