oCam is a handy and useful application designed to help users record or capture their desktop screen and specify the area size.The application is able to capture in two modes: full screen or specified area.
oCam is also able to capture the sounds currently playing on your computer. The mouse cursor can be included in the output recording.
Here are some key features of "oCam":
· Video codecs installed on your computer by selecting the user can record.
· A variety of sound quality when recording can be selected.
· Screen capture is possible.
· Computer screen, video recording is possible.
· Recording sound from your computer as you can.
· During recording, the mouse cursor can be set to be included.
· oCam dual-monitor support.
· Flash in the IE browser, the target area can be selected.
· Preferences from the FPS setting is possible.
· Automatically recording the end of recording timeout function is available.
· Bug reporting is available to developers.
· Record the results can be stored in a specific folder, you have the option.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Access violation(Time limit function) error was corrected.
· Button caption as "Record" is maintained even after the start of recording to the "Stop" that has been modified.