Netpict is a handy and reliable utility designed for drawing network diagrams using popular icons. Includes tracert and ping subnet discovery option and export to image option
Netpict is a free network diagram tool developed for students, teachers, and anyone else who might find it useful.
Here are some key features of "Netpict":
· Create network diagrams using popular Cisco icons.
· Save network diagrams to share with other Netpict users (.vnm extension, can be attached in our forums))
· Export network diagrams to image format (png, jpg, gif, bmp)
· Crop image exports to a suitable size for forum posts
· Discover network devices automatically using traceroute, ping subnet
· .NET Framework 3.5