Network Database Scanner is a small but useful application that was especially designed to provide users with a simple means of finding MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, DB2 and PostgreSQL databases on the network.
The program provides a choice for several scan types and all one has to do is input the range of IP addresses to be scanned.
Here are some key features of "Network Database Scanner":
· Can scan the network to find remote databases
· Supports MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, DB2 and PostgreSQL database formats
· Can scan multiple or single hosts
· The report for the database scan can be exported in text, XML or HTML format
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added quick download link and fix for screen refresh problem during database scanning operation.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function