WizTools.org RESTClient is a handy and reliable rest client that allows you to test various HTTP communications.
The program supports various methods for testing RESTful webservices: GET, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS, POST, PATCH, HEAD, TRACE. Also, it comes with additional tools, such as the URL Encoder / Decoder or the Password Encoder / Decoder.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Issue 100 Multipart request body support.
· Issue 156 Copy cookie name-value pairs in response header added.
· Issue 155 Requests with auth elements when saved, were not openable.
· URL request body support.
· New tool accessible from menu for URL encoding / decoding.