Remote Desktop Monitoring System for network administrators to better supervise the activity on the client computers in real-time
At the office, this system will help a manager catch employees suspected of violating the daily routine and thus improve productivity.
In a computer class, this system will help a teacher keep an eye on the flow and completeness of the students' tasks. The teacher can see what students do on their computers when the teacher was out of the class.
At an Internet Cafe, or in a computer game room, the system will help the administrator see the overall picture of what the users are doing. It will let you see system performance information on remote computers.
The system consists of two programs - a Client and a Server. The Client program takes snapshots of the remote operating system's desktop once every certain period of time and sends them to the Server program on the network. Thus, the server program, by communicating with the clients, allows you to see what is happening on remote computers' screens.
- The Server's basic features:
- Ordered listing of remote computer screenshots
- Displaying actual-sized screenshots in a separate window with advanced functions
- Managing individual clients or all clients simultaneously
- Displaying information on available hard disk space on a remote computer
- Controlling the overall volume level of the audio device on remote computers
- Remote power management
- Remote management of client program settings
- The Client's basic features:
- Launch automatically on system startup
- The program start is invisible to users
- Keyboard shortcuts for accessing the program settings
- Password-restricted access to the program settings
- Adjustable screenshot quality
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Compatibility with the Mstsc.exe utility which intended for connecting to desktop of the remote PC;
- Number of supported monitors on remote computers increased to six;
- Internal improvements and fixes.