The Network LookOut Administrator Pro allows you to see live screens of remote computers or show you screen to students. Moreover, the software allows users to take control of the remote device's keyboard and mouse.
This way, you can always watch what users are doing on the remote computer. Several tools allow you to turn off, restart, hibernate remote computers with few mouse clicks. Starting program on remote computers is easy. What is it useful for?
· For monitoring your students activities on a remote computers.
· For monitoring employees to achieve better discipline or, just to assist them when they are in trouble (by using the remote control feature).
· For administrating all computers just from one location - your computer.
· Turning off, restarting, remote computers with one click.
Network LookOut Administrator Professional provides users with multiple benefits:
· Installation and use of the application is very easy since all of the functions can be accessed with a few mouse clicks.
· You have complete control over what remote users are doing.
· Unlike other similar applications, this application provides you with a live picture of the remote computer screens.
· The live screen (due to some optimizations) does not use a high bandwidth, but even when the lower network bandwidth is required the refresh interval can be enlarged using one mouse click.
· Application allows you to take over the remote computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
· Turning off, restarting, hibernating, remote computers can be done with few mouse clicks.
· Full control over processes on remote computers.
· The remote computers' screens are represented in the table with a customizable number of rows as thumbnails.
Here are some key features of "Network LookOut Administrator Pro":
· Displaying a live picture of a remote computer
· You can take control of a remote computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard
· More remote screens can be displayed in a table
· Computers can be organized in computer groups (e.g. departments)
· Agent can run as an NT service (for Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista)
· Power off, restart, hibernate, suspend remote computers
· Log off desktop users
· Lock workstation
· Control screensaver
· A remote screen can be zoomed to an actual size
· The name of the connected user is displayed
· When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged
· Automatic connection to a remote computer is optional
· Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected
· Connection to a remote computer is password protected
· Access to monitoring the console is password protected. If more users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set
· More monitoring consoles can be connected to the same remote computer - you can monitor your employees from different locations
· Application can optionally use encrypted communication
· Agent can be remotely installed
· Fast users switching is supported
· Displays processes that run on remote computer and allows you to stop them
· Pentium II
· 512 Mb Ram
· 31 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release contain support for Terminal Services (thin clients, TS, RDP)