DameWare Remote Support 18.104.22.1683
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in DameWare Remote Support 22.214.171.1243:
- The DameWare Central Server: DameWare Remote Support can be deployed in centralized mode which allows you to manage DameWare users, licenses, and shared host lists.
- The DameWare Internet Proxy: Deploying in centralized mode gives you access to the Internet Proxy which lets you manage secure remote support sessions to computers located outside the firewall.
- Internet Sessions: Easily support end-users located anywhere by making secure remote control sessions through the DameWare Internet Proxy.
- Version 11.0.0 of Mini Remote Control (MRC): This release includes the latest version of DameWare MRC.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 70.9 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Network Tools \ Network Tools Suites
The DameWare Remote Support (DRS) is the flagship of the suite and allows you to perform most of the network administration tasks. It is designed to access the parameters of remote desktops or laptops from a single interface in order to efficiently provide support to their users.
This tool can view the installed devices or running applications, start services, terminate processes or even shutdown the computer remotely. You are also able to access the system tools in order to backup the system or manage the shared folders.
Most of the actions that can be performed by the Remote Support tool can be scheduled to a certain date and repeated daily or monthly. This feature enables you to save time when you need to perform maintenance on a large number of workstations.
Unlike other administration tools that require you to install a client on each computer before accessing the remote station, DRS is able to install the the agent exactly when you need it. The agent can be deployed from the administrator’s computer with minimum effort.
Other included tools enable you to create an easy installation package and to browse the physical network in order to export the information about the connected devices. The information can later be used for presentations and reports by importing the XML files in other applications.
Although this tool is designed for experienced administrators, it provides an extensive documentation that can be helpful when you are transitioning from a smaller environment.
The DameWare Remote Support suite comes in handy when you need to manage multiple computers and provide support to users from remote locations.
DameWare Remote Support was reviewed by Sorin Cirneala, last updated on July 31st, 2014
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
feature list requirements limitations