Foliaro will help you capture articles, images, maps, and anything on the web, and you can paste them to Foliaro files. Of course, you can also capture anything from other browsers by Drag and Drop or by Copy and Paste.
The data are compressed to make smaller files, and you can protect your private data by encryption. Foliaro features with hyperlinks and bookmarks. With links you can open various documents and run executable programs from within the Foliaro file.
Here are some key features of "Foliaro":
· WYSIWYG Editor (in HTML format; styles and templates available)
· Capturing articles, images, etc. from Web (paste and edit them on Foliaro)
· Hyperlinks can open web pages and various local files, and run executable programs
· Bookmarks can also open web pages and files directly from navigator
· Searching the whole file to reach the target quickly
· Encrypting texts and images to protect your private data
· Classification (Grouping deeply nested nodes)
· Free layout
· Multiple tabs
· Read-only windows
· Simple diary
· Exporting articles to HTML files
· File compression
· Web history
· 27.3MB of free disk space
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Select a tab: "Properties" to edit or "Preview" to view the appearance.
· You can preview the style settings while editing properties.
· When selecting a style, the "Preview" tab is selected by default.
· Foliaro switches to the last selected tab, when opening a file, which was closed with multiple tabs.
· Improved domain names in the password list for sites.
· (Ex.) www.domain.jp → the domain name "domain.jp" is shown.
Bug fix: crash when the URL is http://localhost:port:
· Fixed the problem: Crash when accessing the local HTTP server which is running on the local PC.
· Other small internal improvements.