Notesbrowser is a helpful application and fast-access system tray tool for making and storing quick notes and organizing dates.
The application has a calendar and many fields, where you can store: to-do-lists, dates, bookmarks or your MP3-playlists. A integrated search function allows it to find your entries.
All in all, Notesbrowser offers you an easy way to enter and manage your dates, addresses and notes at one place.
NOTE: Once the 60-day trial period ends, the application is reverted to the Free version, with limited features.
Here are some key features of "Notesbrowser":
· There is far more space: There are 2 more columns of 20 Categories (making a total of 60 Categories)
Using three rows of Categories helps you store your information in logical groups:
· For example store business data and projects in the first Column, private data in the second Column and archive in the last Column
· You can switch between the three Columns with small arrows or key combinations
· You can use the Reminder for repetition dates like birthdays or TV shows
· It is possible to remind you at dates with MP3s (with the MP3 Timer used)
· There is a new category design with new segmentations available, also about 18 new page designs
· 30 MB available hard drive space
· 60 days trial
· You can add only 20 categories
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· categories can be moved with drag & drop
· the search is much faster now
· the search stops now if the search text is contained in the category name or in the page name
· a double click on the date preview field will open the reminder
· the category buttons have been exchanged to new improved buttons that support transparency (we improved the skins accordingly)
· if you open Notesbrowser and there is a appointment that is repeated more than once, there will be only one popup window telling you how often it will be repeated, not one popup window for every repetition
· backup and restore now make checksum checks after copying files - before only the existence of the file was checked. This prevents weired errors where only parts of files are copied
· F5 (in the Freeform Mode) will turn off the Freeform mode and accept the changes (works like the enter key)
· copy text formattings will now also copy the font correctly
· incompletely loading of catego...