Smart Diary Suite Medical Edition is a diary software that was designed to assist people in their everyday task of keeping important information in one place.
The diary itself has full formatting abilities and voice recording. But the most interesting part are the fully customizable parameters that allow you to monitor anything you wish.
Smart Diary Suite Medical Edition also packs some very useful features that were created in order to help you look after your health. These include:
Pain Map: Mark sensations or areas of acute discomfort and strain on a body schematic. This helps you analyze how your body reacts to other life factors in your diary and the surrounding environment.
Medication: Track of medical prescriptions, when to take them, and for how long.
An additional life factor module aimed at Fibromyalgia patients allows you to track related Life Factors, and provides an easy way to start keeping a detailed log of your condition.
Here are some key features of "Smart Diary Suite Medical Edition":
· See Diary, Schedule, Tasks and Notes entries at a glance using the Overview feature.
· Keep everyday records and see your life.
· Be organized and ready.
· Never lose anything and find information quickly.
· Eat healthy and tasty.
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Allow setting a date for Note entries
· Fixed: Double-clicking in Nutrition pane while in Diary editing mode did not create new ingredients properly.
· Fixed: Nutrition entries would sometimes crash on closing the editor.
· Fixed: Exporting Schedule entries between two dates would export all entries instead.
· Fixed: Diary template not populated correctly in new entries.
· Fixed: Life Factor groups are not automatically expanded, requiring a double-click on the group.
· Fixed: Creating a new diary file in the Home edition would sometimes crash.
· Fixed: Default value in Simple Life Factor did not accept floating point.
· Other minor fixes and enhancements