UK's Kalender 2.4.3
A lightweight software utility that will help you remember upcoming events and other scheduled tasks, and that has a customizable alarm
There are several views for your dates that are organized similar to a calendar sheet.
Dates and appointments can be entered into the calendar via an input form. You can enter a forewarn time, so as long as "UK's Kalender" is running in the background you'll be reminded of your dates as soon as the forewarn time is reached.
Independent from the calendar function there is also a todo list where you can enter tasks with a deadline and a forewarn time. If the forewarn time is reached, "UK's Kalender" will inform you of the due tasks with symbols and colors.
You can also download Portable UK's Kalender.
Also available: Portable UK's Kalender
- Automatic saving:
- Any changes to the database are automatically and immediately saved to disk. On every program start, a backup copy of your data file is created.
- Unlimited Undo and Redo:
- Most changes can be undone and also repeated.
- Minimize to the system tray:
- "UK's Kalender" minimizes into the system tray.
- Network support:
- "UK's Kalender" supports a shared event file, where every user can enter events that willll show up in each other user's calendar. For using the network functions it is neither required to install special server software nor to keep the computer with the shared event file permanently running. "UK's Kalender" will synchronize the local event file as soon as the shared event file is accessible.
- Repeating events:
- There are lots of possibilities for entering repeating events, e.g. hourly, every three days, monthly, every first Tuesday of the month or even every Friday the 13th.
- Forewarn time and snooze function:
- Each event can be assigned a user defined forward time in the range from one minute to several weeks. In the reminder dialog you can enter a time after that you'll be reminded again. Alternatively you can choose to be reminded again a certain time before the event.
- Multi-day events:
- Events can have a duration from one minute to several days (or no duration at all, but just a start date).
- Event categories and templates:
- Events can be organized into categories, e.g. "Doctor", "Meeting", "Party" and so on. Each category is assigned a template of settings, including repetition rate and forewarn time.
- Acoustic reminders:
- You can choose to be reminded of an event with a WAV file of your choice.
- Event driven program execution and document opening:
- Documents or programs can be attached to an event. This is very handy for e.g. regular backup purposes.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A Turkish localization of the calendar was added.